Professional Freestyle windsurfer

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Back in England & MTV Cribs Boardwise team rider house!

After the volcanic ash disruption I managed to get back from Dahab on sunday which was two days later than planned but it was windy so didnt matter. I'm now back for a few days before going to the event in Austria on thursday. Im off to the airport tomorrow aswell to pick Bubble up so its going to be a busy few days. At the moment im working on a new video with some action from El Tur and Dahab which will hopefully be ready over the next few days. I had never been to El Tur before so it was really nice to visit another spot, the sailing was so good we ended up going twice. It was a bit sad leaving Dahab as I'd gotten quite settled there over the last 2 months and the appartment we had was amazing.
We made a spoof video of the appartment MTC Cribs style. It really is amazing and if you are interested in staying there then please dont hesitate to contact me and I can send you more pictures ad information.

MTV Cribs Boardwise team rider house, Dahab, Egypt >>

1 comment: